COPYRIGHTNOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIM OF INFRINGING MATERIAL OR PROHIBITED CONTENT
NOTE: The following information is provided solely for notifying SkyGuts of infringing material or prohibited content.
IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING OR CONTAINS PROHIBITED CONTENT, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US OR BY ANY OWNER OR LICENSEE OF THE ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING OR PROHIBITED MATERIAL, WHO IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION.
Email to send your complaints regarding copyright infringement: email@example.com
Please mention your need in subject clearly and mention the word COPYRIGHT.
The Notification of Claimed Infringement or Prohibited Material must include ALL of the following:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the aggrieved party.
- Identification of the material claimed to have been infringed or prohibited or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or prohibited that should be removed or access to disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable the online service provider to locate the material (usually a URL to the relevant page).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent or the law or that the material is prohibited by applicable law.
- Statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the aggrieved party.
- Upon receipt of notification of a claimed infringement or prohibited content, SkyGuts will act within 36 hours to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or prohibited, regardless of whether the material is ultimately determined to be infringing or prohibited; if selective action is not possible, SkyGuts will terminate the alleged infringer’s Internet access. Further, SkyGuts will preserve any information or material associated with the allegedly infringing or prohibited material for at least 90 days for investigative purposes in accordance with Indian law.
SkyGuts may also take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer in writing of the claim against him or her, and that it has removed or disabled access to the material.